If you have sent funds to your BitPay wallet through the BEP20 network, you will have to recover the funds using another wallet app.
To access the funds, follow the steps below:
- Go to https://metamask.io/download.html.
- Restore the wallet on Metamask using the 12-word phrase. See Metamask's article on how to do this.
To get your BitPay wallet’s 12-word recovery phrase:
- Open the BitPay application.
- Tap the gear icon at the lower right corner.
- Under Crypto Wallets and Keys select the key which contains the wallet.
- Tap Backup and follow the steps to write down your 12 word phrase and keep it in a safe place.
Recovering the funds
- Connect Metamask to the Binance Smart Chain (BSC), to do so, follow the instructions provided here.
- Add the desired token.
Now you should be able to see your funds in Metamask and manage them.