To send cryptocurrency from the BitPay Wallet, please follow the steps below:
- Open the BitPay app and navigate to the Wallet tab.
2. Navigate into the wallet you wish to send funds from and click Send.
3. Paste or scan the address you want to send funds to. You can scan a QR code by tapping on the scan icon on the right side of the Recipient field.
4. When on the Send tab, there will be a screen where you can input the amount you want to send. Click on the Send Max option on the top right corner if you want to send the entire balance of the wallet. The Send Max option will also dynamically calculate any fees.
5. Slide the b circle from left all the way to the right to confirm at the bottom on the mobile app. Click the Click to send button on the desktop app.
If you want to increase the likelihood of a timely confirmation when sending bitcoin transactions, select the Priority fee option in the BitPay Wallet's settings under Bitcoin Network Fee Policy.
To receive funds in the BitPay Wallet, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on the wallet you wish to receive funds into and select Receive.
2. Use the address displayed there to receive cryptocurrency transactions. You can click on the QR Code or displayed address to copy it to your device’s clipboard for pasting.
Checkout our Knowledge Base for more information on how to use the BitPay Wallet.