To export your transaction history, you must use the desktop version of Copay or BitPay. Exports are not supported in the mobile applications.
If you do not have your wallet setup on a desktop or laptop, you will need to install the wallet on your computer. Then, import your mobile wallet to the device using the backup phrase from your mobile wallet.
To export your transaction history from the desktop app:
1. Tap the gear icon in the top right corner to bring up the settings menu.
2. Scroll down to the wallet you would like to export and click its name.
3. Select the wallet name under the Wallets using this key section.
4. Choose Transaction History at the bottom of the Wallet Settings page.
5. Select Export to file.
6. Save the file to your computer.
The file will be exported as a CSV file, which can be opened with any spreadsheet application.
If you need to export the transaction history for more than one wallet in your app, you will need to do the above steps for each wallet.