Businesses & Organizations
Get answers to your questions about accepting bitcoin payments via your BitPay merchant account.
Account Setup and Assistance
- Why did I get an email that says my password was disabled?
- Can I test the service without signing up for a live account?
- How do I raise my approved processing volume tier limit?
- What fees will I pay to use BitPay for payment processing?
- How can I add bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a payment option on my website?
- Can I set up multi-user access on the BitPay dashboard?
Implementation & Development
- How do I configure and use the BitPay PHP Library?
- How do I configure and use the BitPay Java Library?
- How do I configure and use the BitPay C# .NET Library?
- How do I configure and use the BitPay Python Library?
- How do I configure and use the BitPay Node.JS Library?
- How do I configure and use the BitPay PHP Lite library?
- How do I send a bill to my customer?
- How do I create a bitcoin payment button? How do I create a crypto payment button?
- How do I configure recurring subscription billing?
- How do I set up my donation page?
- How can I use BitPay to accept donations?
- How can I add fields to a BitPay donation form?
- How do I change my settlement settings?
- When do account settlements occur?
- Why is my account balance not being settled?
- My currency is not available. How can I get paid?
- How can I choose to receive cryptocurrency settlement?
- How do I download a CSV of my transaction history?