1. Download the Google Authenticator app on your Android or iOS device.
2. Log in to bitpay.com using your card account email and password.
3. Select your name and email address in the top right corner. Then select Settings.
4. On the Settings page, select Security.
5. Under Two-Factor Authentication, select Enable.
6. Open your Google Authentication app and use your mobile device camera to scan the QR code.
7. Type in the 6 digit code in the Google Authentication app.
Success! Two-Factor Authentication has now been set up on your card account login.
Please keep in mind that you will need the code from the Google Authentication app every time you log in to your card account.
Generating Backup Codes
1. On the Settings page, select Disable under Two-Factor Authentication.
2. Enter in the code from the Google Authentication app and then select Generate Backup Codes.
3. Select Generate codes. You will now see a list of codes and an option to print them for safe keeping in case you lose access to your Google Authentication app.
Article is closed for comments.