BitPay recently updated the dashboard for users on our platform, introducing the Personal Dashboard: a portal for transaction history, easier refund tracking, and identity verification for large transactions. This guide will explain the basic functions of the BitPay Personal Dashboard and how to switch between your accounts.
The main page of the BitPay Personal Dashboard shows your payment history. Here you can review payments you have made to BitPay invoices. Note: If you have not made any payments to BitPay invoices, you will see the “it’s a ghost town” message as in the screenshots below.
In the Settings tab, you can change your account password and enable 2-Step Verification.
To switch back to your Merchant or Cardholder Dashboard, click Personal Dashboard to show the dropdown menu.
In the drop down that appears, click Merchant Dashboard or Cardholder Dashboard to switch back to your Merchant or Cardholder Dashboard.
Switching between your BitPay Merchant Account and Personal Dashboard
1. Start by logging into your merchant account at https://bitpay.com/dashboard/login
2. After you are logged in, click your business name or the arrow next to it on the upper left-hand side of the screen, just under the BitPay logo.
3. In the dropdown that appears, click Personal Dashboard to switch to your Personal Dashboard page.
4. To switch back to your Merchant Dashboard, click Personal Dashboard to show the dropdown menu.
5. In the drop down that appears, click Merchant Dashboard to switch back to your Merchant Dashboard.
Switching between your Cardholder account and Personal Dashboard
1. Sign into your BitPay Card account at https://bitpay.com/card/login
2. In the Card Dashboard, click your name in the highlighted area on the upper right.
3. In the dropdown menu which appears, click Personal Dashboard to switch to the Personal Dashboard.
4. The process to switch back is the same. Click Personal Dashboard in the upper left, then click the BitPay Card Dashboard in the drop down menu to return to the BitPay cardholder dashboard.