With your BitPay merchant account, you can add multiple users to the BitPay dashboard. Each user will have individual login credentials (an email address and password).
Adding Users to your BitPay Merchant Account
Go to https://bitpay.com/dashboard/settings/users/invite to invite a new user to your BitPay dashboard and choose the set of privileges to be given to the new user.
The invite will be sent to the email address provided.
It contains a link which allows the user to create an account and set a password.
Each user can set up 2 Factor Authentication via https://bitpay.com/dashboard/user-settings/edit/security after creating their account (recommended).
The below screenshot shows what a user with support privileges would see if they log into the BitPay merchant account. The support privilege allows them to view incoming payments but not to modify the account settings, such as settlement settings.
To change a user’s privileges, go to https://bitpay.com/dashboard/settings/users and check the boxes of the privileges that you want to enable for a certain user.
Removing Users from your BitPay Merchant Account
Sometimes you may need to remove a user from your merchant account.
Any merchant account admin can do this by:
- Login to your BitPay merchant account at https://bitpay.com/dashboard/login.
- Next to the gear icon, click on Settings.
3. Then click Users (https://bitpay.com/dashboard/settings/users/).
4. Click on the arrow next to the individual user you want to remove from your merchant account.
5. In the top-right corner, click the Remove User button to remove the user.
Article is closed for comments.