Below is a list of common reasons of why your BitPay merchant account might not have settled:
- Your merchant balance has not reached the minimum settlement requirement.
Find out more information on the minimum settlement limits on the following page: Minimum Settlement Limits.
- You recently changed your settlement preferences.
Confirm your settlement changes through the email notification you receive from our system. After you confirm your changes, we will remove the settlement hold and settle the balance on your account.
- Your ledger balance is in a different currency than the settlement preferences.
Your account cannot be settled until you update your settlement options. Your settlement preferences must match the ledger which you need settled. Instructions on how to update your settlement preferences can be found below. If you need settlement in a different currency, please contact our team for assistance.
- You entered your settlement information incorrectly.
Please double-check your account number or cryptocurrency address for errors.
To edit your settlement setting you'll need to:
- Login to your merchant account at https://bitpay.com
- Select Settings
- Select Settlement (on a tab to the right of the General settings tab).
- Confirm your settlement preferences through the email notification you receive from our system, otherwise changes will not be saved
Watch our FAQ video for instructions on how to manage your bitcoin settlement: