BitPay can confirm if a BitPay invoice was paid successfully to the merchant’s ledger. When you need to reach out to BitPay, providing a BitPay Invoice URL (https://bitpay.com/invoice?id=...) helps us assist you quickly.
If you do not have the BitPay Invoice URL, you can provide any of the following, and we will attempt to locate the payment in our system:
- Transaction information (Transaction ID or Transaction Hash): This is usually located in your wallet transaction history.
- For Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash, it is a set of 64 hexadecimal characters (0-9 & a-f). For example: 9f94d278a92b10e9abac013ffaf327a852c803da63bd2b9240bf6440e8bc1428
- For Ethereum, it is a set of 66 hexadecimal characters. For example: 0x3d68360b9879010c501a0c6e31be9a29ac39050b61ee275c4a79b27ac100187c
- Merchant Order ID and Merchant Name
- Receiving Address
- Bitcoin Address: a set of around 34 mixed case (upper/lower) alphanumeric characters (0-9, a-z, A-Z) which starts with a 1 or a 3. For instance: 19hw6hdT1rv16kwN89kJB4q5m83usjJDdu
- Bitcoin Cash Address: begins with the letters bitcoincash, followed by a long series of letters and numbers. For instance: bitcoincash:pqkh9ahfj069qv8l6eysyufazpe4fdjq2u4hna323j