BitPay Prepaid Mastercard (US)
Get answers to your questions about ordering and using the BitPay Mastercard Card.
Apply for a card
- Where is the BitPay Card available?
- How do I order the BitPay Card?
- Where is my BitPay Card?
- Why do you need this information (social security number, government ID) for my BitPay Card order?
- Is a Credit Check Required for Me to Obtain a Card?
- Can I get a BitPay Card for someone under 18 years of age?
Manage your account
- Enabling two-factor authentication using the BitPay Personal Dashboard
- I have a Pre-Authorization hold on funds. What can I do?
- How do I activate my BitPay Card once I receive it in the mail?
- How can I check my BitPay Card balance and review transactions?
- What information do I need when calling the Cardholder Services team?
- Can I order a replacement card?
Use your card
- Where can I use my BitPay Card?
- How do I use my BitPay Card at an ATM?
- What If I Return a Purchase I Made with My Card?
- Can I use my BitPay Prepaid Mastercard for credit transactions instead of debit transactions?
- When using my BitPay Card at a gas pump, should I select credit or debit?
- Why is my BitPay Card being declined? What can I do?
Security and fraud
About the BitPay Prepaid Mastercard
- Why should I tell my friends about the BitPay Card?
- How is my BitPay Card different from a credit card?
- The BitPay Virtual Card
- Does my BitPay Card balance stay in cryptocurrency or US dollars?
- How does my BitPay Mastercard protect my identity and money from theft?
- What consumer protections are available to me in the card program?